Flisom’s proprietary CIGS thin-film technology combines energy efficiency, high throughput manufacturing with advanced module design. The roll-to-roll production of modules of monolithically-integrated solar cells leads to panels expectation quality.
- Deposition of the CIGS (Cu(In,Ga)Se2) semiconductor compound on flexible foil
- Laser scribing and design of flexible solar modules.
The roll-to-roll manufacturing process developed by Flisom enables the monolithical production of solar modules. That is, complex patterns of solar cells and other components can be designed and interconnected on a single sheet of plastic without having to add external hardware components. This is what is called monolithic interconnection. It is possible thanks to a sequence of depositions of material layers followed by laser scribings P1, P2, and P3 that delineate components after each layer is deposited.
- Roll-to-roll manufacturing
- Low-temperature co-evaporation CIGS deposition process
- Modular product platform on flexible substrate
- Custom designed sources
- Patented deposition and chemistry process
- Blueprint for 200MW factory
- State-of-the art testing set-up using electro luminescence (EL) and infra red (IR)
- Fully equipped with all important tests as per IEC standard
- Fast-track certification available for large scale production lines
- Successful field tests with Flisom modules